Fairness & Solvency Opinions
In today’s business environment, corporate mergers, acquisitions, sales, financing and refinancing are subject to intense scrutiny by lenders, stockholders, regulators and IRS, and ESOPs have the added scrutiny of the Department of Labor (DOL). The opinion of an independent expert is critical for keeping the deal moving forward. Our professionals can help provide objective, independent Fairness & Solvency Opinions to ensure that you have the protection you need when executing your transaction. We will:
- Conduct a thorough evaluation of the business or assets
- Analyze the level of added value the transaction creates
- Evaluate the anticipated methods of consideration
- Assess the financial outcome of the transaction
- Review alternatives considered by the company
The result is an opinion that will stand up in any courtroom or boardroom, and put fiduciaries in a position to make the most effective business judgments.