Orlando Area Office
Bryan Fleming manages business valuation and consulting engagements for PCE, having managed more than 1,000 domestic and international valuations over his career. He has valued some of the largest privately owned companies in the world, and publicly traded companies as well, with engagements in the US, Canada, Caribbean Basin, EU, UK, Mexico, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. Bryan is particularly notable for his work with the Capital Markets Control Bureau of the Ministry of Finance of Indonesia on behalf of the US Agency for International Development.
With tremendous knowledge valuing businesses, plants, income producing, intangible and financial assets, Bryan offers expert knowledge of mergers & acquisitions (M&A), asset-based lending, tax compliance, business planning, fairness opinions, fresh start accounting, dispute resolution and litigation support. He also has experience with various asset classes, including working capital, machinery and equipment, personal property, marine systems, aircraft, and real property. He is one of only fifty dual accredited senior appraisers in business valuation and intangible assets worldwide.
Bryan’s knowledge base also includes advanced analytical techniques, including statistical and econometric models, real options analysis, options pricing models, and simulation theory. Before pursuing his financial services career, Bryan spent fifteen years in government service.
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), States of Florida and Illinois
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, Business Valuation, Intangible Assets, American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant, CIMA
- Certificates in Econometric Analysis, Real Options, Simulation and Optimization Theory
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Analysis and IP Damages, NACVA
- Certificate in Mergers & Acquisitions, NACVA
- Graduate, Forensic Institute for Financial Experts
- Honorary member, MAPPI, Indonesian Society of Appraisers
- Southern New Hampshire University, Bachelor of Science – Accounting and Economics/Finance, magna cum laude
- Southern New Hampshire University Graduate School of Business, Master of Professional Accounting equivalent, Taxation and Economics