Orlando Area Office
David Jasmund, ShareholderInvestment Banking
David Jasmund is a founding partner of PCE, with 20+ years of experience in mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and corporate finance. He leads PCE’s Healthcare practice, but also has transactional and financial industry experience in Insurance, Business Services and Food & Agriculture.
David brings more than 30 years of business experience to the table, along with a unique business perspective as a highly successful entrepreneur, business owner and advisor. Prior to his work at PCE, he grew a small insurance start-up of three people into a powerhouse that employed more than 1,200 people and generated annualized revenues of over $700 million. In addition, David has led other operations through start-ups, redefining business strategies, debt restructuring, de-franchising, mergers and equity capital placement in the Southeast.
Some of his accomplishments include: engaging in M&A transactions and private equity placements as principal or on behalf of principals; positioning several smaller companies to be acquired by a publicly held company; and growing revenues in another series of strategic M&A transactions.
Certifications & Affiliations
- FINRA Series 7, 24 and 79 Securities Licenses
- General Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance Licenses – Florida
- Board of Directors of UF Health Shands Hospital
- Board of Directors of Builders Insurance Group, Atlanta
- Member of Association for Corporate Growth, Tampa
- Member of National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- Past Chair of the Coalition for the Homeless of Central FL
- Past Chair of the Board of Governors for MD Anderson Cancer Center Orlando
- Past Finance Committee of the Catholic Diocese of Central Florida
- Past Executive Committee and Board member of the Florida Blood Centers
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science