Orlando Area Office
Michael Poole, ShareholderInvestment Banking
Fueled by an internal drive for success, Michael Poole has been at the helm of PCE for nearly two decades. His dedication has built a middle-market investment banking, valuation and advisory firm that is without peer.
During this time, Michael has been instrumental in cultivating PCE’s philosophy of teamwork, industry leadership, and client focus. He finds his greatest satisfaction in helping business owners identify unique and imaginative strategies to meet their goals. Michael understands the importance of putting his clients’ needs first, always recommending ideas and tactics that he himself would pursue.
Michael has nearly 30 years of M&A and corporate finance experience within the public and private sector, with an emphasis on the Building Products, Construction & Engineering, and Finance industries. Over the course of his career, he has personally handled more than $1 billion in transactions in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Certifications & Affiliations
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 28 and 79 Securities Licenses
- Member of Association for Corporate Growth, Orlando
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Jacksonville Branch as a board member for two terms
- Gubernatorial appointment as the founding chairman of WAGES, the state of Florida’s welfare reform effort, which he served four terms
- Former Chairman & President of the Central Florida Coalition for the Homeless
- Former Chairman of Winter Park Health Foundation
- Actively engaged with Winter Park Health Foundation to create successful economic solutions to the growing problem of America’s uninsured
- Board of Advisors for the Crummer School of Business, Rollins College
- Advisor at the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, University of Florida
- Board member of the University of Florida Foundation
- Leadership Florida, Class XII
- Named one of the “Most Influential Floridians” by Florida Trend
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science
- Rollins College, Crummer Graduate School of Business, MBA