Orlando Area Office
Tracy Lamb works on business valuations and consulting engagements for PCE, where she has built a reputation for providing the utmost quality service. A problem solver by nature, she takes pride in delivering solutions that enable clients to move forward in a confident manner. Tracy offers a common sense approach to a very complicated task, and communicates her findings in a way that allows her clients to understand the process.
She has performed more than 500 valuations of privately held companies for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs), estate/gift tax succession planning, strategic/corporate planning and litigation support. During her career, Tracy has assisted on both Fairness and Solvency Opinions, provided expert testimony for the Florida and Virginia State Courts, and conducted numerous deliberations with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL).
Tracy has over 15 years of experience in the valuation industry. She has served as a Valuation Manager at a national accounting firm, as a Vice President of a boutique valuation firm, and has operated her own practice. Her background also includes experience with debt instrument valuations, intangible assets and intellectual property across a number of industries and geographic locations.
Certifications & Affiliations
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), American Society of Appraisers
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA), past member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), past member
- ESOP Association, past member
- National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO), past member
- Jacksonville University, Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics, Jacksonville, Florida