Fairness & Solvency Opinions
In today’s business environment, corporate mergers, acquisitions, sales, financing and refinancing are subject to intense scrutiny by lenders, stockholders, and regulators. The opinion of an independent expert is critical for keeping the deal moving forward. Our professionals can help provide objective, independent fairness and solvency opinions to ensure that you have the expertise you need when executing your transaction. We will:
- Conduct a thorough evaluation of the business
- Analyze the level of added value the transaction creates
- Evaluate the anticipated methods of consideration
- Assess the financial outcome of the transaction
- Review alternatives considered by the company
The result is an opinion that will stand up in any courtroom or boardroom, and put fiduciaries in a position to make the most effective business judgments.
Death, taxes – even divorce – are some of the more sobering circumstances that underscore the need for an independent valuation. Even when the motivation is more upbeat – such as a qualified buyer with a serious offer – the…
Please tell us a little bit about how we can help you by completing the form. We look forward to speaking with you and will respond shortly.